Full text justification

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Thu May 1 08:03:45 EDT 2014

Thanks for the info Peter

I did other testing on Windows and get variable results too (my approach of
setting certain chars to the imagesource of a 1 pixel wide image does appear
to be fragile to how LiveCode and the OS treat wrapping in a field.

I did try other approaches (like adding spaces) but the imagesource route
gave the best results...

Interesting that one of the fields that failed for you was the narrow field,
so far this has been the most reliable one.

In the app I'm working on (on Windows) I seem to have it OK on wide fields
as long as I accept a fairly high tolerance (and therefore a relatively
ragged right-hand margin).

I'm working to a deadline now, but will come back to this next week...

Kind regards

Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior