I lost my property inspector

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 1 00:00:07 EDT 2014

On 4/30/14, 10:01 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> Jacque: Your clients are seeing the problem I reported earlier, only
> I am not sure they know how they produced it.

Further sleuthing reveals it wasn't the inspector they had a problem
with, it turns out it was the (older) app browser. The symptoms are
pretty similar though. No matter what they clicked on, something else
was selected, or nothing was selected, or something else went wrong.
Basically the app browser didn't know what it was supposed to be
targeting. Or that's what it sounds like. They're going to screenshare
the next time it happens and I'll look.

But it sounds a lot like the inspector problem anyway. So maybe it's an
issue with the variable that holds the current IDE-focused object.
There's a variable in those millions of lines of script that holds that
value but I forget what it's called. It's probably something like
gRevCurrentFocusedObject. Or longer.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com