CanCancelTouches Kills Mobile Scroller?

Stephen MacLean smaclean at madmansoft.com
Sun Mar 30 17:54:54 EDT 2014

Hi Scott,

While I haven't had any need to set that property, I've had to use on occasion mobileClearTouches.

Typically when I'm doing something with an iOS control, it can get unresponsive and the only way to get the app responding again is to use that.

Not really sure why, so not sure what to report.

"Bugs" the living daylights out of me because it means you usually have to tap the screen again.

Not sure this helps at all, but they might be related?

Best,

Steve MacLean