Kill a handler

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Mar 29 16:24:05 EDT 2014

Craig,

When I do a simple test, like

repeat forever
   put the seconds
end repeat

it works, but when I am in the middle of a project, testing a handler
that gets caught up in an endless loop and forgot to save for a few
hours, it never works. I have no idea why it doesn't. There must be
going on with handlers that are more complicated or that require more
CPU power.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille