Sending mail (invisibly) from inside a Mac LC (Side Issue)

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Mar 28 18:46:57 EDT 2014

Sort of off topic on this, but if you try to paste code from the script editor, all the formatting is passed as well, and this can take quite a bit of room. It will usually prevent your message getting through to this list.

 always run a small utility tied to one of my Fkeys:

function makePlainText tText
   repeat for each char theChar in tText
      put numToChar(charToNum(theChar)) after temp
   end repeat
   return temp
end makePlainText

And then you simply: set the clipBoardData to makePlainText(the clipBoardData)

Craig Newman