Sending mail (invisibly) from inside a Mac LC app

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Fri Mar 28 18:07:26 EDT 2014

Richard,

I understand the need to develop this type of application.  You are going to want to run a php script on your server and have your mac app call the php script and send the needed parameters. This will keep things quite so the individual working on that system is not bothered by applications loading and interrupting their work flow.

I tried pasting working code to solve this problem here, but it seem to be upsetting some server somewhere.  It thinks I am doing something bad.  Sound familiar?  Oh well. I will put the code on in a text file on my server and make it available that way.  This link will get you some fully tested, working code.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

http://www.canelasoftware.com/pub/rev/mailCode.txt

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
canelasoftware.com