Sending mail (invisibly) from inside a Mac LC app

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Fri Mar 28 18:03:20 EDT 2014

I data collect on an internal app used in my business. I have a web server with a web page that logs all connections to it. The user app will POST to the server and that data goes into the log. I can review the logs and do stats on the app usage and such. Since it is all internal users, they all have access to that server.

The fun thing is that the logs get rolled so that it’s only the last some number of days that is stored in the logs. If I never need to look at the data, the files stay a fixed size.

Kee Nethery