Sending mail (invisibly) from inside a Mac LC app

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 17:53:36 EDT 2014

If all this is so innocent, why hide it from the person using the Mac ? Have you heard yourselves !?

Jacque Landman-Gay wrote :-

I think I'd just try it. Presumably since the machines are set up by the
company, they could also enable whatever is required as needed. It's
their property and their setup.

 Richard Miller wrote :-

Fascinating responses here. Quite a spin folks are putting on my message
without even asking first.

The program is looking for signs of system failure on the Mac, before
drives crash or other problems get out of hand.

Nothing to do with the user.