OT: PencilCase

Nakia Brewer Nakia.Brewer at westrac.com.au
Thu Mar 27 18:12:33 EDT 2014

Hmm this quite interesting.....

Not knowing Hypercard how is this that re-imagined. I don't see any options to use Hypercard Syntax as it states that you write code in Javascript...

Nakia Brewer | Technology & Solutions Manager | Equipment Management Solutions
t: (02) 49645051 | m: 0458 713 547 | i: www.westrac.com.au

  ACN 009 342 572