7.0 Issues

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Mar 23 13:42:09 EDT 2014

Hi Mark,
Sure, that's fine for my custom properties.  I was meaning the cREVLoadInfo
properties that are set when you select the "Plugin Settings" item from the
Development menu Plugins item.  I'm pretty sure changing any of them
results in a save of the stack since LC has to know whether, eg, to launch
the stack on startup.

Kind of off topic but I didn't realize until recently that every stack in
the plugins folder is opened at startup to get the stack name for display
in the Plugins menu

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>