7.0 Issues

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Mar 23 13:07:04 EDT 2014

Pete-

Sunday, March 23, 2014, 9:35:06 AM, you wrote:

> Off to look at the code to see if I can spot what I missed, but there is
> one area that I have no control over.  If a user decides to change the
> plugin settings in some way, LC stores those settings in custom properties
> of the stack and, I think, immediately saves the stack.

Changing custom properties shouldn't be a problem. The plugin stack is
in memory, so no harm done. It's only when you want the changes to be
persistent that you need to save them somewhere, and that isn't done
automatically.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.