7.0 Issues

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Mar 22 19:57:51 EDT 2014

Confirmed.  Seems that the bug is that the Preference doesn't take effect
until next time you run Livecode.

I took a look at the Save As... dialog too.  It lists "Livecode Stack",
"Legacy Livecode stack (2.7)", and "Legacy Livecode Stack (2.4)" which are
the same settings as I see when running v6.x and v5.x. Shouldn't there be a
new one for v7?  If so, I'll enter a QCC report.

I also think the descriptions of the stack formats should echo the Livecode
versions they apply to, not some other cryptic number. How do I know what
versions of LC will work with 2.4 or 2.7?  I don;t recall when stack file
version 2.7 was introduced but if it was v5, it would be much clearer if
the Save As menu options read "Livecode stack (v<whatever version you are
running>", Livecode stack (v5-v7)", and Livecode stack (pre v5)", or
something similar.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>