[OT][[TL/DR] 6.6 RC2 Release

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 12:16:11 EDT 2014

Our daughter brews a really fine chocolate porter. (No actual chocolate in the brew, it's just what it's called.) She and her husband brewed the beer for their wedding last year.

This is wandering far afield now. But at least I didn't mention "cheese."   :-)

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig