6.6 RC2 Release

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 04:59:59 EDT 2014

On 03/22/2014 06:30 AM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 9:13 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>wrote:
>
>> I think that what you must mean by, "wrong" is, "presently inconvenient to
>> me",
>
> Actually, I mean it as in, "driving on the left side of the road is wrong"
> (unless you're in Britain, or . . . )

I drive a British car in Bulgaria [i.e. one that has the steering wheel
on the 'wrong' side;
on the right], I also have a car with the steering when on the 'right
side' (on the left).

As I also visit Britain at least once every year, and drive a car while
I'm there, I find
that the best way to avoid confusion is always to drive down the middle
of the road
except in places where there is a divided highway.

Richmond.