7.0 Issues

Fraser Gordon fraser.gordon at runrev.com
Fri Mar 21 16:56:49 EDT 2014

On 21/03/2014 20:42, BNig wrote:
> I noticed that plug-ins in 5.5 format save in 7.0 format when opened in 7.0
> and the plug-in is saved.
> This happens inspite of the the preference to save in legacy format.
That definitely looks like a bug to me - the intention was that anything
that was opened in 5.5 format (the current format) would remain in that
format when saved instead of being converted to 7.0 format.

I'm glad to see people testing 7.0; the more bug reports we receive now,
the better the engine will be when it is released. With such extensive
changes to the internals of the engine, there are always going to be a
few things we didn't get right.

Regards,
Fraser