7.0 Issues

Fraser Gordon fraser.gordon at runrev.com
Fri Mar 21 16:52:49 EDT 2014

On 21/03/2014 20:25, Peter Haworth wrote:
> Also, the new cursorMovement and textDirection properties do not have
> dictionary entries.

They are not documented because RTL is still an experimental feature and
they will almost certainly change before the final release - we don't
want anyone relying on their current behaviour just to find out things
will be different in a later DP. Well done for spotting them though -
having a bug in the bug tracker will definitely make sure we remember to
add documentation when the feature becomes more stable!

Regards,
Fraser