7.0 Issues

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Mar 21 16:25:00 EDT 2014

Two issues so far, all while going through the compile stage at startup
which I assume is necessary for the new file format.

On starting up on of my plugins got an error on

put arrayDecode(it) into tVar

Got the error "visual: not a visual name" with Hint: set to "fast" on the
following:

show group "SearchProgress" with visual effect "wipe down" "fast"

After receiving these messages, I closed the stack then tried to open it
again from the Plugins menu but the stack did not load.  Closed LC and
re-opened and the stack was not in the plugins menu, even though it is
still in my plugins folder.

I put a fresh copy of the plugin into my Plugins folder and launched LC7
again.  The plugin started up, gave the visual effect error but did not
give me the arraydecode error.

Also, the new cursorMovement and textDirection properties do not have
dictionary entries.

Off to the QCC but wanted to spread the word.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>