Rally the troops Part 2 - aka Wish List Part 1

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 14:34:01 EDT 2014

Hi All

I provided a YouTube video for the app I wrote for the LC Dictionary Pro
for LC users. I did not get 1 comment or question on the video. Did anyone
view the video?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062