Deja Vu

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Mar 21 11:58:29 EDT 2014

Richard, I have a field with only the closeField handler and an answer dialog. Tabbing out of the field after editing pops the dialog, and any answer to the dialog returns the focus to the field, even if I pass closeField! That can’t be the desired behavior. Also, if you edit the field, then click on the Edit tool, the dialog will pop 3 times!

I think the engine is not properly handling the focus of a field with a closeField handler and an answer dialog embedded in it. I’m willing to bet that if I move the closeField handler to the card, the problem will not exhibit itself.

I have zipped up the stack. How would you like me to send it to you?

Bob