RELEASE: LiveCode 6.6

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Thu Mar 20 16:58:32 EDT 2014

On 03/20/2014 03:27 PM, Richmond wrote:
> I got that message having downloaded the installer, and attempting to
> install from that
> rather than via the upgrade system from inside an earlier version.
>
> Richmond.

Richmond, I just tried it using the downloaded installer (both
community and commercial versions). It worked as expected. I wonder if
you might have had a left over .setup process running without you
knowing. I have found that this will still occasionally not close when
it should. Check your running processes before running the installer.

Warren