RELEASE LiveCode 7.0 DP1

Fraser Gordon fraser.gordon at runrev.com
Thu Mar 20 06:31:18 EDT 2014

On 19 Mar 2014, at 23:16, Dave Kilroy <dave at applicationinsight.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> The release notes you get from the downloads page on the website are fine -
> however the release notes you get from 7.0.0's IDE menu give you release
> notes from 6.0.1

It looks like the office gremlins were at work here - we've re-uploaded the DMG for OSX Commercial (the other versions look fine) so future downloads should have the 7.0.0-DP-1 release notes. Not quite sure how that happened - I must have done something silly!

> I'd report it as a bug but there is no drop-down entry for LiveCode 7.0.0 at
> quality.runrev.com :)

Maybe you should have reported that as a bug against 7.0.0 too ;)

That should also be fixed - 7.0.0-DP-1 now appears in the drop-down list.

Regards,
Fraser