RELEASE LiveCode 7.0 DP1

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Mar 19 14:52:20 EDT 2014

Currently there is no way to reduce the size of the executables, which are
much larger. This is noted in ³Known issues². I notice that the release
notes in the download are not correct, you can find the right ones here
http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/7_0_0/LiveCodeNotes-7_0_0_dp_1.pdf

Known issues = things we are going to address. We will be including a way
to detect what is actually required and to reduce the size of your
standalone in a future DP.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/