I'm trying to rally the troops...

Mats Wilstrand mats.wilstrand at tapirsoft.com
Wed Mar 19 13:11:08 EDT 2014

+ 1 from me Pete.

Björnke's Docu 2 is a little gem. It has a framework already
in place to add new features and design from with ease. It's
fast, works with any LC version, takes care of correcting
some flaws of the structure and in the xml of the LC dictionary
and I haven't seen any bugs! It would be the best starting point
for a community effort to improve the dictionary ecosystem and
give us nice and needed features like the one Larry suggests.

Best regards
Mats