Problem with setting htmlText of field to empty in LiveCode 6.6 RC2

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Mar 19 11:25:53 EDT 2014

I do not see this as a bug. Is it possible that there is some HTML convention that requires some kind of tag/ending tag to be present for a page to be considered an html page? And I agree with Richmond that if a field is empty, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY for the HTML Text of the field to be anything other than <p></p>, so I am struggling to see when this would present an impassible problem.

Bob