Problem with setting htmlText of field to empty in LiveCode 6.6 RC2

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Mar 19 10:09:58 EDT 2014

Hi Tim,

Why would you want to do this? To make a field empty, just put empty
into the field and if you want you can test that it is empty:

put empty into fld 1
put (fld 1 is empty) --> true

This clears the text, the htmlText, the unicodeText and the rtfText of
the field. Why would you want to test that only the htmlText is empty?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com