Telnet on Android

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 06:09:49 EDT 2014

The router already is designed, built and deployed.

Needs to be telnet since the app will use a special purpose command line
built only for a specific admin level access so there are no other options.
Believe it or not but the tablet connects via ethernet to the router...this
is a very special application so I may need to go outside of Livecode from
the looks of it.