Telnet on Android

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Mar 19 05:59:17 EDT 2014

Hi Glen,

Can you tell more about this? Is this a router in an existing network
environment? Is this a router that is yet to be designed? Can you alter
the software in the router?

Normally, you'd log in on a router over http and change the settings in
your internet browser. I would expect this to be possible on an Android
device too.

If you can't change the software in the router and you can't write an
external to use sockets, then you're probably out of options, unless you
want to use ugly hacks like using another server in the middle.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com