I'm trying to rally the troops...

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:09:48 EDT 2014

Hi Larry

I would put it in live code but! The LC issue with relational databases is
not so good. That is why the LC people used DataGrids to do the Dictionary
and that doesn't present the best way to do searches and to use a
relational table design.

My issue with LiveCode is you need to first learn the language, and that is
a starting point to then learn the scripting. I wanted to develop a tool
that allows me to do a global search by a word, or a phrase and then see
everything in the entire dictionary that has that word or phrase. It also
needs to allow the users to add their own code or definitions data to any
part of the dictionary. I wanted it to have subrecords under the main LC
dictionary words where the user could add their own custom uses for that
term. Then also have user defined search words that are a part of
extensions and plugins. I also wanted plugin and extensions developers to
add their custom content to the user defined area. Not done yet, then
custom behaviors usage and custom property example can be added to the user
defined records.  The icing on the cake is the built in Google translation
editor where users can convert any text to their language.

All of the data will be available to edit, copy and paste into external
media or scripts. NOTE: I have hundreds of hours in the development and
that is only to add data, it will have ongoing support to maintain the
dictionary. That does not include the hosting fees. So I will have two
types of users, those who can see all of the records, but cannot edit or
copy data. Then for an annual donation of $12.00 or $1 month per user you
will have full access to all the features like editing copy, paste an so on.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062