before vs on in behavior scripts

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue Mar 18 19:33:17 EDT 2014

All,

If a button has a behavior attached to it, and the behavior script has a 'before mouseUp' handler, can the behavior script also have a 'on mouseUp' handler?

I could swear the answer was yes; I thought I had done that before, but now when I try it, it doesn't work. (In LC 6.5.x. and 6.6.0RC2). Instead I have to put the 'in mouseUp' in the button's script.

Of course I might be completely missing the point of 'before' and 'after' handlers. Wouldn't be the first time.

Regards,

Devin

Devin Asay
Office of Digital Humanities