LC Commercial Update

Cal Horner calhorner at xtra.co.nz
Tue Mar 18 18:33:56 EDT 2014

Call me old fashioned and stodgy but I'm still using LC 5.5.5 to do what I
want to do. No doubt I will upgrade when LC 7.0 comes about, if it meets my
needs.

But, while I continue to use what I consider to be a fairly stable IDE I don
t wish to be bothered each time I start up by that annoying message that
there is a new "interim" update available.

Finally, the question:
Is there a switch I can set that will stop that startup message from
notifying me something I don't want or need to know?

Cal