Famous at last, though not in the best way

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Tue Mar 18 10:37:06 EDT 2014

Mike wrote:
> I'll cheer the hackers latching on as a very big
> deal for tool growth.

We could likewise hope for organized crime to latch on too; they have
money to invest, and that could benefit everyone?

That's not to say that hackers could never be heroes. A technique or a
tool can be used for good or ill, and definitely there are some such
scenarios I could cheer for. Bring 'em!

But for now, generally I'll be cheering more for other sectors of the LC
population. I see so many amazing ideas put in motion by folks here
using LC that it's ironic to see only a nebulous coin nabber get
attention. :)

Best wishes,

Curry K.