Crowd Funding Enhancements - Found word(s) cum in the Text body

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:51:53 EDT 2014

On 17/03/14 17:44, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> I’m not sure what kinds of words or phrases might trigger a spam filter on this list. Words in a phrase like this could not POSSIBLY be causing a problem could they?
>
> Bob
>

> On Mar 15, 2014, at 12:11 , Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com<mailto:richmondmathewson at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> environment-cum-language

Some of us know that that word between 'environment' and 'language' is
Latin for 'with' and
is fairly standard in phrases such as "livingroom-cum-kitchen"; I
suppose I must be old-fashioned
and/or out-of-touch if it has COME to mean something else.

http://www.houzz.com/kitchen-cum-living-room

By the way, while I am typing this letter my small, black pussy is
sitting on my lap and purring.
 From time to time I am pausing in my typing to stroke my pussy; she
loves it.

http://www.odechair.com/ode/ode/blog_files/Call_off_the_Wolves_Jack.html