Crowd Funding Enhancements

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Mar 15 13:16:09 EDT 2014

We have all been doing what you suggest for years, which is precisely the
point.  There are several reasons why having "repeat for each <control>Š"
would be extremely welcome.

1) Precedents for this structure already exist in the language, so it's
not a departure:
repeat for each item x in "a,b,c".

2) The "repeat for each" structure is more efficient than looping through
controls, and developers would gain the benefits of fast processing.

3) The lives of developers would be easier.

How many times have I started typing "repeat for each buttonŠ" and then
stopped myself, having remembered "Oh yeah, we can't do that."

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design