OSX/Windows issue - Found word(s) list error in the Text body

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Mar 14 14:10:14 EDT 2014

I believe in the past there were threads on this issue, and I believe it is the latter. It makes sense, because as we have seen there can be issues. If you were to run the stack on Windows, save it and then open it on another platform again, another recompile would ensue, but if nothing is amiss, you would never notice it.

Bob