OSX/Windows issue

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Mar 14 12:43:08 EDT 2014

Executing the relayer command via a do statement fixed the problem.

For my own eduction, I'd like to know a little more about the "as needed"
compilation Richard mentioned.  Does this happen every time a stack is
opened, or only the first time a stack is opened on a different platform
than it was compiled on?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>