New chunks

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Mar 13 23:41:57 EDT 2014

On 14/03/2014, at 2:05 PM, Stephen MacLean wrote:

> Everything If tested so far works fine, but mergMK seems to have a problem when when you go to set it's rect to the rect of a graphic that's been scaled, it doesn't see it as scaled and is drawn at a quarter of the size.

Hmm... LCInterfaceQueryViewScale must be returning the wrong value. We resolved this pre 6.5 but from the looks of things there's some changes marked HiDPI at the end of Jan that must break it. I won't have time to follow up on this so could you bug report with RunRev. The basics if the problem is MCIPhoneGetResolutionScale is no longer returning a scaling factor from LiveCode points/pixels to UIKit points.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services