Linux 64 Bit builds

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Mar 13 01:21:18 EDT 2014

Richard-

> And thank you, Mark Wieder, for doing the work to get that going. Very
> much appreciated.

Well, going down the 64-bit route was kind of an accident - I forgot
that I was on a 64-bit OS when I started compiling. People really
shouldn't tempt me by saying something can't be done - it just becomes
more of a challenge.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.