properties vs local variable

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 10 11:17:34 EDT 2014

Hi Terry,

The split command itself doesn't slow it down, because that happens
outside the repeat loop. However, arrays appear not to be the fastest
way to access data and apparently in this case the removal of the
counter was not enough to compensate for the addition of the arrays.

I see no thText in your original script. Perhaps you need to post more
code, including the part that retrieves the data from the database all
the way up to and including the part where it displays the data.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com