Cocoa

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 9 14:19:21 EDT 2014

Not biting on this one, sorry.

I only asked questions that I thought were worthy of an answer from RunRev or someone who may know in their stead.

I don’t know the answer to those questions and only asked.

Do you mock or are you a zealot?

Do you often poke fun at the dead?

I don’t, so will not be involved in this.

All the best

Terry