popup on iPad

Ezpzapps sims at ezpzapps.com
Sun Mar 9 08:05:04 EDT 2014

Thank you John.

I thought it would do as you say but it doesn't.

Maybe the issue is my use of fullscreenmode. I have an iPhone app set to fullscreenmode of exactFit which does nicely when installed on an iPad with this being my only complaint.  Maybe when it scales up something gets messed up.

Will try your strategy.

Thanks.

sims

Sent from my iPodo, blame it for poor spellingk