API Connector

Nakia Brewer Nakia.Brewer at westrac.com.au
Wed Mar 5 16:44:22 EST 2014

Hi,

I have a task I need to complete for a customer that I am looking for advice on.

The customer is using a system that can send HTTP POSTS of  form data it collects upon submission of the forms (web forms).
This above system does not have the ability to use authentication when making posts.

The customer then wants this data  to  be posted into a Google Fusion Tables but this API Requires authentication for write access (Read access can be done with just an API Token)....

So, my thought to get around this is to build a middle man API that can receive the data and re POST into the Fusion Tables.

I have done some work previously on communicating with existing API's but never created an API and was wondering if anyone may be able to recommend so examples, material etc or just plain offer any advice...

Cheers
Nakia

COPYRIGHT / DISCLAIMER: This message and/or including attached files may contain confidential proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from using, reproducing, disclosing or distributing the information contained in this email without authorisation from WesTrac. If you have received this message in error please contact WesTrac on +61 8 9377 9444. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment. We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications.