Custom Props Set

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Wed Mar 5 15:37:03 EST 2014

Just my 2¢ I do not see why anyone NEEDS to put spaces in names of anything. I always advise no spaces or special characters beyond hyphen and underscore in file names, and all lowercase in anything accessible over internet/intranet, including SQL columns. Follow these simple rules and it will be a rare moment when you have problems.

Bob