How to set "Set as stack Menu bar"?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Mar 4 23:47:33 EST 2014

Mark Wieder wrote:
> So of course I had to go click on Tips. Yeah, not real useful.
> Clicking on RevJournal isn't very rewarding either.

Yeah, that's definitely a known issue, as it feeds from
LiveCodeJournal.com where my new CMS hasn't been fully put into place yet.

I have a replacement RevNet in the works, but got sidetracked paying the
bills.  I'll try to set that aside to wrap up the new RevNet soon.

And of course, both LiveCodeJournal.com and RevNet are community
resources, so anyone with an interest, an idea, and time on their hands
is welcome to drop me a note and we'll put those ideas into action.

Thanks for the report.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems