Wait command

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Mar 3 12:59:27 EST 2014

Peter Haworth wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> Any idle handlers?
>
> None. Idle handlers are the devil's playground, as they say.

I tend to agree.

In times like this I sometimes find it helpful to be able to review a
log of all execution, and made the 4W Flight Recorder for that. It's in
the Stacks section of RevNet - in the IDE see Development->Plugins->GoRevNet

Flight Recorder will log all handlers triggered in a scrolling field,
with the object the handler is in and a very rough measure of the
relative time spent in that handler.  Double-clicking any line opens the
script where the handler resides.

I can't tell you how many times it's helped me track down
hard-to-track-down issues.  I hope it helps with yours.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World