Wait command

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Mar 3 12:00:53 EST 2014

Thanks to all for the replies, especially Geoff's clear example.  That
explains why I could not duplicate the bug I was chasing while in debug
mode, since clicking any of the debug icons when on the wait command
generated the usual mouse messages.

However, I still don't understand why the "wait 0 with messages" command
caused the rest of the statements in my script to be ignored.  There was no
other user interaction going on at the time so there should not have been
any messages being fired. Even if there were, shouldn't control have passed
back to my script after the message had been processed?  I suppose a "send
in time" command could have triggered but I don't think I have any of those
in this application.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>