GUI scripting on windows

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 08:41:51 EST 2014

Hi Todd,

Another alternative for you, could be to use Expect.
Incidentily, this morning, I spoke a bit about it here:

http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19377#p97985

Expect works on Unix, Linux, Mac and PCs,
and we even could imagine building a LC-external for it which means
the scripts could be written in Livecode then...

Otherwise, AutoIT seems to be simpler to start with,
but I don't have any experience with it.

HTH,

Thierry