Wait command

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Mar 2 20:47:19 EST 2014

I just spent a couple of hours debugging some code and narrowed it down to
a "wait 0 with messages" command.

WIth that command in my script, nothing after it seems to get executed.
When I take that command out, all works fine.

I'm obviously misunderstanding how the wait command works.  I assumed it
would wait the specified amount of time, then continue executing commands
following it in the script.

I have to admit, I'm not sure why the wait command is in the script in the
first place but I'd grateful for any clarification of how "wait" works.

Thanks,

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>