Console output

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 1 15:45:48 EST 2014

I'm trying to debug a standalone by using "put" statements:

on log pMsg
   put pMsg
end log

In Console (OS X Mavericks) I never see any of the messages. The only
thing it lists is this, on every startup of the app:

Class TSSandboxPrefs is implemented in both
/Library/Frameworks/TSLicense.framework/Versions/A/TSLicense and
/Library/QuickTime/Flip4Mac WMV
Advanced.component/Contents/MacOS/Flip4Mac WMV Advanced. One of the two
will be used. Which one is undefined.

I don't know what that means exactly, but it doesn't seem related to my
debugging efforts. Does anyone know if something changed with a basic
"put" statement now? Or is there somewhere else I need to look in
Console? I have "All messages" selected, with my app's name as the filter.

This used to work.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com