popUp a button with itself on modified mouseDown?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 18:25:33 EDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 12:02 PM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> I'm confused about what you want to do. But if my guess is right, you want
> to change the button's menu content on a mouseDown.

I want the button to normally be a plain old boring standard button.  I
want to make related functions available by right-click.  So if the user
just clicks the button, it does the "normal" script, but if it's a
right-click, I want the list of choices to pop up (and the various course
of code selected) to be chosen.

I suppose I could do this with a group with a push-button and a hidden
popup button, but the single button seems "cleaner".  (Although the group
could mean I could have a behavior for the button, and still have a script
for the group . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462