Image control in a Background

Simon simon at asato-media.com
Thu Jun 26 15:35:33 EDT 2014

Yep

on mouseUp
   --/ the image from mobilePickPhoto uses the template image construct
   --set it off screen so we don't see ift flash /
   --set the loc of the templateImage to -10000,-10000
   set the vis of the templateImage to false --NEWLINE
   --delete file (specialFolderPath("documents") & "/photos/" & the short ID
of this card)
    set the filename of image "imageField1" of this card to  "" --NEWLINE
   --/choose a photo/
   mobilePickPhoto "library"
   lock screen
   if the result <> "cancel" then
      --/ make the filepath to save the chosen image/
      put (specialFolderPath("documents") & "/photos/" & the short ID of
this card) into thePath
      --/ put the image into a file in the photos folder /
      put the text of the last image of this card into URL("binfile:" &
thePath)
      --/set the loc of image 1 to the loc of group "picgroup' so it will
align/
      set the loc of  image "imageField1" to the loc of group "picgroup"
      --/ show the image on the card /
      set the filename of image "imageField1" of this card to thePath
      --/ destroy the image imported from the library /
      delete the last image of this card
   end if
   unlock screen
end mouseUp

There is another change I made in there as well.

Simon